Monday, October 24, 2016

Felt good

Well I took fish trap again to the end where the bridge should be...came back and hit the 3rd phase and found out that course is a hair longer than taking creepy road north.  It is a very brutal hilly extension to my original 5.  Legs felt strong but I worked them to the point of cramping up so I know I had to have burned some calories.  Had a little late start but it was worth picking katelyn up from tennis to take her to ROTC drill.  Even if she got a little stressed that I pulled into the wrong entrance at the High School.  Wonder if she will remember if she ever reads this... Sorry Kate  ;)

Well my weight is staying consistently at 225 at a high and 222 for a low.  Hopefully this week will be better.  Good choices...Good choices... Good choices

No comments: