Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Stupid watch

I was THIS close to stopping for a beer at the bar.  I had a great day at work, didn't do anything, but felt good, but the drive home is enough to change everything from good to fucked up.  Anyway, I would have had there been any buddies there.  So I came home, quickly got dressed and hit the bike.  Had a slow but hard ride...and then I realized my Garmin never started.  Fortunately I had my apple watch going...I forget it last week.  I think I could have gone farther.  It was a good 28 minute, 5.6 miles or so which is still the longest since last year.

Katelyn isn't feeling good.  Had a fever so she stayed home from school, and good for her...she looked terrible.  She stayed out late in Sherman last night playing tennis.  She's pretty awesome like that.

Anyway, need to clean up.

No comments: